Exposure silk screen printing
- Wednesday 27th September 2017
- Thursday 16th November 2017
- Thursday 7th December 2017
For more information, or to register your interest in taking part in a course, please email email@example.com.
If you have never screen printed before, this is a fantastic opportunity to experiment with your own designs in an inspiring & spacious studio in the heart of Devon.
No previous experience or artistic ability is required, only a sense of fun and a desire to create. All accompanied by a delicious lunch, made by Louise a Cordon Bleu trained cook.
The course runs from 10am to 4pm and costs £75 per person.
Once your design is printed, we can also help make it into a product of your choice, for a small extra charge. This could be a range of things, for example cushions, lampshades, napkins, or even Christmas stockings!
Below is an illustration of the process of creating your own design onto fabric.
- Draw your design. Bring an idea with you or plenty of inspiration and help will be provided.
- You will trace the different colours in your design onto separate pieces of tracing paper. This will create a multi-layered design.
- Your design will then be exposed onto the screen, ready for printing!
- You will then test your screen on paper, ready to print onto your pieces of fabric.
- You'll end the day with some beautiful prints to make into a product of your choice!